1) Lickey Hill Country Park - A favorite area for hikers and mountain bikers, this 524-acre park consists of many trees, marshes and trees including a wide variety of wildlife.
2) Golf - Learn to play golf on our 18 hole golf course. Our P.G.A class A qualified teaching professionals are on hand to offer golf tuition and advice.
3) Museum of the Jewellery Quarter - Discover the skill of the jeweler's craft and enjoy a unique tour of an original jewelry factory, which traces the 200-year history of the ancient crafting skills.
4) Umberslade Farm Park - The opportunity to get close to a wide range of farm animals from the tiniest chickens to the statuesque Shire horses, with hands-on activities that will appeal to every age.
5) Ragley Hall - Set in 400 acres of Parkland, Ragley is ideal for fun days out. The adventure playground, maze and Woodland Walk appeal to kids of all ages. The House and Gardens are also open to the public and provide a glimpse of days gone by.
6) Shakespeare Birthplace Trust - Cares for the five Shakespeare Houses and Gardens in and around Stratford-upon-Avon and offers a wide range of educational opportunities for everyone interested in Shakespeare.
7) Hatton Country World - An incredible countryside experience for the whole family. Visit the farmyard animals and enjoy their daily programme of shows and events.
8) National Sea Life Centre - Over 1,000 creatures including Sharks, Seahorses, Otters and Rays
9) Cadbury World Enjoy a fun packed family day out, brings you hands-on fun, interactive zones and the chance to get touchy feely with real liquid Cadbury chocolate. Perfect for chocoholics!!
10) The Abbey Health Club - Just relax in our very own health club featuring indoor swimming pool, steam room, spa bath and sauna. For even more relaxation book yourself into our beauty salon, the full Sweedish body massage is a must....
BOOK YOUR AUTUMN BREAK NOW AT THE ABBEY HOTEL....