The MARCHE Awards (Midlands Association of Restaurants, Caterers, Hotels & Entertainment) were established in 1997 to encourage training, motivation and team building for organisations operating within the hospitality and leisure industries.
Every year competitions are held in various categories with hotels accross the Midlands competing. Abbey Hotel staff who have become finalists in MARCHE categories include:
- Rob Scotford - Sales Coordinator of the Year
- Adam Bradbury - Food and Service Category
- Louise Wilock - Food and Service Category
- Sophie Russell - Receptionist of the Year
- Stuart Myers - Drinks Assistant
Everyone at The Abbey Hotel wishes all the finalists and everyone that originally competed in the awards the best of luck.