For a top family day out visit West Midland Safari Park whilst combining an overnight stay at the 4 star Abbey Hotel Golf and Spa in Worcestershire.
At West Midland Safari Park you will see a magnificent display of exotic white tigers, giraffes, rhinos, wallabies and elephants to name but a few. Plus visit the Discovery Trail, a fantastic all-weather animal attraction and is where you can find Mark O'Shea's Reptile World, SeaQuarium, Creepy Crawlies, Twilight Cave and Seal Island which all make for a fun-filled time.
Plus new to West Midland Safari Park in 2012 was Peguin Cove. West Midland Safari Park guests can now observe Humboldt Penguins dive and frolic around their newly completed Penguin Cove, emerging from the water to “chill” on their beach. Their newly completed enclosure includes a pool with semi-submerged beach, sculptures, penguin house and public viewing areas.
What are you waiting for, if you are ready to SAFARI and come face to face with some of the fastest, tallest, largest and cutest animals around? Then welcome to West Midland Safari Park.
Whilst visiting West Midland Safari Park stay at the 4 star Abbey Hotel Golf and Spa in Redditch located near to West Midland Safari Park. The Abbey Hotel is ideal offering great value family breaks and discounted tickets to West Midland Safari Park.
The Abbey Hotel is located 22 miles (approximately 37 minute drive away) from West Midland Safari Park
Stay at the Abbey Hotel near West Midland Safari Park and enjoy the following family break offer:
- Family hotel breaks from only £76.00 per room/per night based on a minimum 2 night stay
Our family hotel break includes:
- A contemporary 4 star family bedroom throughout your family stay
- A scrumptious full English breakfast each morning for the whole family
- Free Internet access in all bedrooms
- Complimentary use of the superb leisure facilities. Plunge into the refreshing waters of the indoor heated swimming pool, be still in the steam room, sink into the warm spa bath and rest in the sauna. Or if you are feeling energetic work out in the gym
* * 1 night family breaks are also available to book a night family hotel break check availability and prices here
For further inspiration read a review featured in Herefordshire Society Magazine - the reviewer combined a break at the Abbey with a trip to West Midland Safari Park. Read here...
West Midland Safari Park Tickets
Here at the Abbey Hotel we sell discounted tickets to residents for West Midlands Safari Park at the following prices:
- Adults £11.99 West Midland Safari Park ticket
- Child (3-15 years) £9.99 West Midland Safari Park ticket
- Under 3's FREE
We recommend that you check West Midland Safari Park website for opening times prior to visiting to avoid disapointment.
For more information on the Abbey Hotel near West Midland Safari Park please call 01527 406 600
* Terms and Conditions - These family break offers and West Midland Safari Park tickets are subject to availability and based on two guests sharing a standard bedroom for a minimum of two consecutive nights. Up to 2 Children aged 12 and under stay and eat breakfast for free when staying in a family room with their parents. Children over 12 will be charged an additional £5.50 per child/per night when sharing their parents rooms. Please note children hours in our swimming pool are restricted.